Re: Proposal: <star> element

I actually started with a inner+outer radius approach, but finding a way to
support both regular and non-regular star shapes got messy and complicated.
 So I went with a simplified approach that still allowed a large range of
commonly used shapes and also supported both the poly-gon and poly-gram
star forms.

Paul