Re: [whatwg] SVG cloning elements from HTML5

Hello Tab,

> How many of these crazy sites were there? I'd hate to flounder on such
> an important change due to just a handful of idiotically-authored
> sites.

Yes, I would like to see some links to these sites, to see what they
are depending on, and how they would change.

>  Better integration of HTML and SVG (and blocking any further
> element copying beyond the four existing elements) is really
> important.

Much more important than maintaining rendering of someone's "tried this
and it didn't do anything but I never took the tags out because they
were harmless" test page from years ago.

--
Best regards,