Re: transform as a presentation attribute

> Presumably SVG 2 will adopt this from CSS 2.1, this will apply as well.

Has there been any discussion on adding an ability to alter the default DPI?

For instance, a new attribute/property "unit-dpi" which has a lacuna value
of "96 96",  Perhaps also with a special value "auto" in which the renderer
chooses a device DPI based on values obtained from the OS.

I know there have been questions on Stack Overflow from people with designs
and plans in SVG format that they wanted to print to-scale.

Paul