Re: transform as a presentation attribute [was: Re: [whatwg] SVG cloning elements from HTML5]

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 9:00 AM, Juergen Roethig
<roethig@dhbw-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
> I may make 1 (one) coordinate system unit be of size 1px,
> 42px, 4711px, or even just 0.0815px, dependent on the viewbox, scaling of
> containing elements, and resolution of the output device. And now I get told
> that I should use a unit "pixel" for that? Incredible!

You may be surprised to learn that 1px does not necessarily equal 1
device pixel even in normal CSS.  It's a screen-independent size based
on an angular measure.

~TJ