Re: What should the bbox of a path without a d attribute be?

From: Robert Longson <longsonr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:22:14 +0000
To: www-svg@w3.org
Changes to Firefox to more closely follow model A have just landed. We want
to do this for performance as we don't want bounding boxes to be
unnecesarily large just because of the existance of things that we're never
going to render.

Polylines and polygons now require at least one value to be more consistent
with paths. Lines without parameters still cause extended bounding boxes in
the current Firefox implementation though.

Robert.