Bearing path command

From: Paul LeBeau <paul.lebeau@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 04:46:41 +1300
To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi all

I was just looking at the latest draft and noticed the inclusion of the new
B/b bearing path command.  This is the first time I've seen this new
feature, so apologies if this has been discussed before.

I think this section may need a little expansion, as it raised some
questions for me about implementation.

1. The first line says it "influences the orientation of subsequent
relative path commands".  Does that mean that it, in effect, rotates the
axes for subsequent (relative) path commands?  The only example provided
used 'h' commands.  What effect does it have on other commands?

2. What happens if there is an absolute command next, or after that?  Does
it reset the bearing?  Does subsequent mean all subsequent relative
commands of just the consecutive ones after the bearing command?

3. If an absolute command doesn't reset the bearing, is there anything that
does?

4. Does the bearing have any effect on the orientation of markers?

Paul