Re: Modification to the role attribute definition

(2014/02/02 13:56), Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> I modified the definition of the role attribute to not be limited to
> rendered elements. We should not limit these to rendered elements.

Thanks Rich very much for doing this work. It's probably just my
ignorance, but I couldn't parse the first sentence:

"SVG elements having native semantics that are not limited to
presentation (having "no role")... "

What elements, exactly, are these? Or is the "having native semantics
that..." a reduced relative clause? Maybe I'm just not clear on what
"native semantics" are?

Thanks,

Brian