Re: Modification to the role attribute definition

From: Brian Birtles <bbirtles@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 10:43:03 -0800
To: www-svg@w3.org
(2014/02/02 13:56), Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> I modified the definition of the role attribute to not be limited to
> rendered elements. We should not limit these to rendered elements.

Thanks Rich very much for doing this work. It's probably just my
ignorance, but I couldn't parse the first sentence:

"SVG elements having native semantics that are not limited to
presentation (having "no role")... "

What elements, exactly, are these? Or is the "having native semantics
that..." a reduced relative clause? Maybe I'm just not clear on what
"native semantics" are?

Thanks,

Brian