[svg2] getStrokeBBox functionality has been replaced with getBBox dictionary argument

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 15:19:07 +1100
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Per our discussion during the F2F last week (resulting in ACTION-3581),
I've removed getStrokeBBox from the SVG 2 draft and extended getBBox
with an optional dictionary argument that can be used to select which
parts of the element contribute to the resulting bounding box.  To that
end I've added an algorithm that describes how to compute the bounding box:

   https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/coords.html#BoundingBoxes

And here is where getBBox invokes it:

https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/types.html#__svg__SVGGraphicsElement__getBBox

Review for correctness appreciated, and from Dirk regarding the names of
the dictionary members given our discussions about keywords in CSS Shapes.