Re: SVG2: wrong definition for bounding box algorithm

* Dirk Schulze wrote:
>The algorithm to compute a bounding box for a container states the following[1]:
>
> • Let box be a rectangle initialized to (0, 0, 0, 0).
>
>and later:
>
> set box to be the union of box and the result of invoking the algorithm to compute a bounding box with child
>
>That means that box will always include the point (0,0)

If `union` ignores that such a rectangle has no area then maybe, but
that would be strange and unexpected, and I've certainly seen `union`
implementations of geometry libraries that do not behave like that.
Note that there is the related open issue "Issue 11: Need to define
what the union of rectangles with no area means."