Re: Proposal: <star> element

Does anyone have any objections to me trying to get this proposal added to
the agenda of the next meeting?

I'm not entirely clear what the recommended procedure is.  Can I just sign
up for a wiki account and add it to the agenda page myself?  Or is it
normal to discuss it until a member likes it enough to add it themselves? :)

Paul