RE: [ResourcePriorities] missing svg elements

> I'm wondering why section 4.4 "Elements capable of downloading resources"
> [1] doesn't mention in particular the <svg:image> element.

I have added <svg:image> in Section 4.5.10.

> There are a few other svg elements that may have external content similar to
> the image element, such as <svg:use>, <svg:script> and <svg:tref>.

I have also added those elements to the spec as well.

> It would be nice if the spec would reference SVG 1.1 (or SVG2 depending on your timeframe).

I have referenced SVG 1.1 in the spec.

If you find that there are any other missing elements or mistakes in the spec regarding SVG, please do provide feedback. Thanks!

I'm wondering why section 4.4 "Elements capable of downloading resources"
[1] doesn't mention in particular the <svg:image> element.

There are a few other svg elements that may have external content similar to the image element, such as <svg:use>, <svg:script> and <svg:tref>.

It would be nice if the spec would reference SVG 1.1 (or SVG2 depending on your timeframe).

[1]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/ResourcePriorities/Overview.html#the-elements

--
Erik Dahlstrom, Core Technology Developer, Opera Software Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group Personal blog: http://my.opera.com/macdev_ed