RE: SVG fonts: [ was RE: minutes, SVG WG TPAC F2F 2014, day 2]

From: David Dailey <ddailey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:32:25 -0500
To: "'Tab Atkins Jr.'" <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "'Jelle Mulder'" <pjmulder@xs4all.nl>
Cc: "'www-svg'" <www-svg@w3.org>, "'Boris Zbarsky'" <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Why? This particular form of internet etiquette is new to me, but I've just entered my 40th year of using the Internet.

Not saying you don't have a reason, it is just not a custom I've encountered before. Or perhaps I encountered it before but just never heard anyone express a social more that would govern it.