From: Tab Atkins Jr. [mailto:jackalmage@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:15 PM
To: David Dailey
Cc: Rik Cabanier; public-fx@w3.org; www-style list; www-svg; David Baron; Robert O'Callahan
Subject: Re: [css-compositing] new Editor's draft posted -> update

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 5:06 PM, David Dailey <ddailey@zoominternet.net> wrote:
> c)       Will there be a CSS module separate from compositing to handle the
> broad spectrum of SVG filters? i.e, is CSS-filters forking into two parts:
> compositing and the other stuff?

Oh, forgot about this one:
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/raw-file/tip/filters/index.html>

Note that this is being developed by the FXTF, which is a task force for items that cross CSS and SVG boundaries, contains both CSSWG and SVGWG members, and has f2f meetings when the two groups' meetings overlap (one is planned for this June).  Your bizarre implications that this is somehow being done at the expense of SVG, or without knowledge or participation of the SVGWG, are just wrong.

~TJ