Re: [css-compositing]new Editor's draft posted

Thanks Jeremie!

I don't have a list, but here are some examples from a Seattle artist:

   - http://www.hardlycode.com/pages/barracuda-tacos (see how the text
   inherits the texture)
   - http://www.hardlycode.com/pages/dylan-priest-photography/
   http://dylanpriest.com/ (multiple examples. Look at the rollover on the
   left)
   - http://www.hardlycode.com/products/seattle-by-rick-murphy (he couldn't
   use blending for the spinning circles on the right so had to use opacity)

More examples:

   - https://developer.apple.com/wwdc/ (could be done in CSS)
   - http://www.chipotle.com/en-US/Default.aspx?type=default (many
   examples. prerendered + flash)
   - http://www.boat-studio.com/ (had to use opacity so blue is dark. You
   can find many examples of this)
   - http://www.myprovence.fr/en#p_home (You can use blending to 'punch'
   out text ie the pulldown)

Tutorial on how to create blended textures:
http://psd.fanextra.com/tutorials/design-a-cool-textured-portfolio-website/

For an example with what you can do with background-blend-mode see
http://www.webdesign.org/photoshop/photoshop-basics/using-blend-modes-screen.14859.html