Re: [css-compositing]new Editor's draft posted

Hi David,

They are useful in that we should try our best to come up with features
that will work intuitively and are interoperable.

In order to make blending interoperable, browsers will have to agree on how
the page is drawn for the near future. My fear is that they will be
unwilling to make this commitment. If that is the case, rather than
inventing complicated markup to work around this (like SVG filters need),
we should postpone the feature and improve the graphics engines so they can
support intuitive drawing like you find in Adobe's applications.

Rik