Re: [css-compositing] SVG transforms and isolation

Why would that be? Blending can still happen on an element that is
transformed in 3d space. (The same logic that does the alpha compositing
can be extended to do blending + compositing)

However, blending should force 3d transforms to turn their
'transform-style' to 'flat' just like filters. This means that children of
an element with blending must live in the viewport that's established by
that element.

Rik