Re: Method for finding intersection points

Hi, All

> I strongly agree.
+1

Such functions are primitive and important functions of the geosptial information systems (GIS). I expect such an evolution of SVG, though I do not hope that all of them are implemented immediately. It will facilitate that we can treat SVG content as data for GIS and web browser as GIS framework.

Various topological operations;
 http://tsusiatsoftware.net/jts/jts-features.html
Javascript implementations of them;
 http://lin-ear-th-inking.blogspot.jp/2011/05/jts-arrives-in-javascript.html