ICC colour fallback

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:55:19 +1100
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
I've just rewritten the Introduction and Specifying Paint sections of
painting.html a little (primarily to add the context-fill and
context-stroke values there) and I've modified one of the <marker>
examples to use context-stroke.  [TODO: reference the new colour types
(like LAB) from color.html in the <paint> definition.]

One thing that has always bugged me about ICC colour fallback is the
order that you specify it in:

   fill="blue icc-color(myprofile, 1, 2, 3)"

This is different from the order that font-family name fallback is done,
and also different from the fallback when you have a url() paint server
reference, where in both cases the fallback goes second.  It's weird
when you have a url() and an icc-color():

   fill="url(#something) blue icc-color(myprofile, 1, 2, 3)"

First you try the url(), then the icc-color(), then the blue.

We may have already considered this (and I think I have brought this up
before), but it would great if we could swap this around.  (Same for the
new color types.)  If we can't, then maybe we could handle it by
allowing <icccolor> and <color> in either order:

   <paint> =
     none |
     [ <color> || <icccolor> ] |
     <gradient> |