Re: [filter-effects] color-interpolation-filters

I am not sure this is the correct thing to do. It is better, I think, to
have consistency between the four "source" like filters and the spec for
feTurbulence states:

"The generated color and alpha values are in the color space determined by
the value of property
‘color-interpolation-filters’<http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/painting.html#ColorInterpolationFiltersProperty>
:"

As the default color space for filters is linearRGB. It would seem a bit
strange to not be able to define colors in linearRGB (in particular, the
lighting filters). If you want the colors to be defined in sRGB, you can
set 'color-interpolation-filters' to 'sRGB',