[svg2] paint-order (more a CSS syntax question)

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 13:17:58 +0100
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
A question about the 'paint-order' property [1]:

the double bars, ||, that separate the values in 'paint-order'. Does CSS
say what is the expected result is when a value keyword is repeated more
than once? I'm looking at CSS3 Syntax, and I don't see a clear answer[2].

Consider the following cases:

   paint-order: fill fill;
   paint-order: stroke markers stroke;

[1] https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/painting.html#PaintOrderProperty