question about svg

From: can <eldemcan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:14:01 +0000
To: www-svg@w3.org
Good afternoon;

First of all I would like to thank your for creating such a resources
for people like me to benefit from it.

I am working on a small project for my university assignment I need your
help. Because i could not find an answer for what i am looking actually.

My problem is;

I was wondering that is it possible to do such a possible thing with
just using svg. here is the image;

http://s18.postimage.org/csyespybt/issue.jpg

when user clicks on this svg component in stage-1 it will expand and
show another graph inside.
When user clicks on graph in stage-2 it will return to stage-1 again. It
is like expandable component.

Thank you for separating time and reading this e-mail despite your daily
work.

Regards...

Can ELDEM