Re: Flowing text in SVG2

On 2013-04-22 13:12, David Woolley wrote:

> One of the big changes in the cultural background is that legislators
> have taken an interest in accessibility, and that generally requires
> that meaning be separable from presentation, which is something which
> HTML was designed for, but, in my view, SVG only pays lip service to.

In SVG it is frequently meaningless to try to draw a distinction. In,
say, an illustration of a sunflower, is the yellow 'meaning' or
'presentation'?

The current fashion seems to be to shove everything possible into CSS,
(a place where it is already very easy to create an impenetrable forrest
of complex interrelationships).

--
Charles Lamont