Re: Implementation of a graph in C to SVG

I explain my specific question and get the codes for what I did

to solve a problem concerning graphs not well as generating a SVG figure
bearing the signature of the function:

char * grafica_genera_svg (struct graph * a, func_a_cadena f);

The function, as its name implies, creates a document Scalable Vector
Graphics (SVG), with a graphical representation of the graph

I previously did the same thing but with a tree structure (do all function
implementations for tree and then generate the svg) the signature of the
function was the same but instead of passing the graph tree is passed

char * arbol_genera_svg (struct arbol * a, func_a_cadena f);

I put the file here. C file. H to use as well as to generate code. The
implementations of the functions that use the. H did not put as much code,
but to give you an idea of what I did to generate the SVG tree I put the
functions discussed

https://gist.github.com/gasparenaide/7f10f0709fa671cb7004

Now for graphs, how can I implement the C function in the svg code to
generate the graph??

In other words, do the same as I did for your tree and create svg graph but
for now? here also get all the features you use to make a graph only left
me 6: (, but I'd have to put in svg function of all these functions to give
me the svg to graph? Now if I explained my question well, put code and hope
your kind help please.

Here the code for graphs:
https://gist.github.com/gasparenaide/a9e78b150e5969c10647

Note: do not look for cola.c lista.c functions pila.c util.c these
auxiliary functions are used to form the respective library graph.c with
graph.h

I hope some answer thank you very much .