Re: Styling of SVG elements in CSS and SVG specs

On Fri, 2013-04-05 at 08:15 -0700, Dirk Schulze wrote:
> I did an experimental change of the element name styling for CSS Masking. See:
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/raw-file/default/masking/index.html#MaskElement
>
> Please comment what you think about the change.

I like the angles brackets but do see the potential for confusion with
grammar symbols. To address Cameron's concern of "heavyness",
underlining just the name and not the brackets might help, maybe even
keeping the brackets black and unbolded.

It seems that there is an inconsistency with extending the underline
under single quotes. It is done some places (attributes?) but not others
(properties?). I prefer it not to extend under the single quotes, less
heavy.

Please, no orange.

Tav