Re: ACTION-3388: Investigating ArcThrough

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Jeremie Patonnier
<jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com> wrote:
> I really like Tab's proposal but, IMO, one of the hardest thing with all
> the arc definitions is the definition of the end point of the arc. It
> requires to perform some trigonometry with sin and cos function to calculate
> the coordinates of that end point. For many web authors, this is amazingly
> painful (yes, I'm serious)

I agree that it's painful.  Luckily, we already agreed to fix this.
We're adding the "Arc" and "ArcTo" commands (same functionality as the
same-named commands in HTML <canvas>), which don't require you to
specify an end-point.

"ArcThrough" is just an *additional* arcing command.

~TJ