Re: [svg2] radialGradient @fr constraints

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 15:36:28 -0700
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
CC: Jasper van de Gronde <th.v.d.gronde@hccnet.nl>, "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi,

I want to announce that WebKit switched to the new concept of focal radius and unbound focal point. I added a simple example on the bottom of the mail. You can download a  nightly from webkit.org and try the demo. We did this to get responses on possible broken content as early as possible - hopefully before shipping it in a release product. So far we are aware of one broken test on the W3C test suite.

Greetings,
Dirk

svg-radialGradient-anim.svg
(image/svg+xml attachment: svg-radialGradient-anim.svg)