Re: using CSS syntax for presentation attributes

I would rather limit the differences instead of increasing them. Like discussed before, browsers already use the CSS parser for presentation attributes but with special casing on presentation attributes. Instead we should support Tab's idea to support scientific notations and unit less values in CSS in general, so that we don't need to special casing anymore. How could comments in presentation attribute increase readability? Why no comment in or before the element?

Same syntax in SVG as well as in CSS!

Dirk

Sent from my iPhone