Re: About "d" attribute

OKay, :)
I just have an idea at the moment, web search it, google, bing...
I think, you check out the result of search "SVG empty path".
Could you tell something about the result?

In the first, I got 2 or 3 items, there have some bugs when those
programm processing svg empty path.
IMO, seems it take the world some trouble, just like USA Pst:)

I guess, the D3.js project, you know it. One of D3 core concept is the
selection.
IMO again, it's a better way to handle some data binding things.
>From the view of D3, I cannot see any useful about the empty path.

To Olaf: your message, I must check out in details by slow:) then make
a response:)

致敬
向雅