Looking for SVG Mobile 1.1 Java interfaces

From: <mark@kitfox.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:42:18 -0400
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

I have a new vector library for Java, and would like to write an SVG
implementation that uses it. I recall from working with SVG before that
the W3 distributes source code that contains all the interfaces that you
need to make sure your code adheres to the standard.

I was looking
through the W3 SVG website, but could not find any links to archives
like these. Would anyone know where I could get one for SVG Mobile 1.1?

Thanks,

Mark McKay