Some thoughts about http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2_Requirements_Input

From: Yves followdsvg <svgadopter@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 01:32:09 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hello SVG WG

I looked at the

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2_Requirements_Input

I wish we had the following 4 more sources for the "in" property of filters
:

StrokeGraphic + FillGraphic (that combined together equal SourceGraphic)
StrokeAlpha   + FillAlpha   (= SourceAlpha)

By now, if you know the stroke width then you could (somewhat) emulate this
by using

fillgraphic   = sourcegraphic IN (morphology(sourcegraphic, expand 1/2
strokewidth))
strokegraphic = sourcegraphic - fillgraphic

but (I supposed) morphology is very CPU intensive.

Vincent.