Re: Transformations with units

From: Tanguy Ortolo <tanguy+svg@ortolo.eu>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 12:36:55 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Rik Cabanier, 2012-03-02 16:22-0800:
> there were many discussion on this on the www-style mailing list.
> At the last CSS face-to-face, everyone agree to drop the units on the tx/ty
> part in a matrix.

And on the arguments to translate() too, according to the specification.
Too bad, I guess that means I will have to stick to pixels for all my
coordinates for coherence as long as I have to use a single translation.

Well, I guess natural units would not have a very high popularity then,
most SVG drawings must be using pixels…

--
Tanguy Ortolo