Re: SVG Masking under FXTF

We could introduce new CSS keywords that are similar to the background
syntax [1] and use them as masks.
Setting a 'mask-' property would establish a new stacking context.

There would also be a need for a new keyword like 'mask-style' so you can
specify auto, luminosity or alpha.

Rik

1:  http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-background/#the-background-color