Re: Compositing math in SVG

From: Calculemus <calculemus1988@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:39:56 +0200
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Another blend mode with different math, pin light:

http://illusions.hu/effectwiki/doku.php?id=pin_light_blending
http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/compose/#pinlight

I drew decision trees and checked for which conditions
which results you get, and those are indeed different.

There are many blend modes that svg does not have from
these sources:

www.imagemagick.org./Usage/compose
www.pegtop.net/delphi/articles/blendmodes/

and others.

I am trying to construct a maximal set of blend modes
and to confirm the math for all of them. I will later combine
those with Porter-Duff compositing operations.

I can help you enrich svg but will need your help on things
like this for this journey ;)