Re: Compositing math in SVG

From: Calculemus <calculemus1988@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 03:46:51 +0200
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Ok, I have confirmed your math matches the math in here:

http://www.pegtop.net/delphi/articles/blendmodes/

I have two sources for blend modes so far with same math.
Will keep checking other sources, and confirm multiple times
the math for each blend mode.

But it seems you have very little number of blend modes.
There are many more blend modes in the web site I gave
above. Although I don't know how much to trust that, since
the person says he invented some of those. What do you think
about this?

Thanks for helping!