Re: Compositing math in SVG

All Adobe, Filter and SVG implementations use the formulas as defined by
the PDF spec. Microsoft's implementation of filters does too.
I've looked at the implementations inside WebKit and Mozilla and those are
the same as well...

Let me know if you think that there are blend modes that are not in the
current spec but that you believe should be included. I noticed that gimp
has a bunch that are not in our current spec.

Rik