Re: SVG <glyph> element spec

Hi,

2012/12/21 Tavmjong Bah <tavmjong@free.fr>

> On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 08:02 -0800, Dirk Schulze wrote:
> > For WebKit we decided not to support arbitrary shapes because of
> different security considerations.
>
> I am curious to know what security consideration there would be to
> arbitrary shapes as compared to paths.
>
> Tav

I guess it should be the usual : <script> and <foreignObject> (that could
be explicitly forbidden) and all external ressources load through
xlink:href attributes (which can be forbidden as well or restrict through
the same origin policy). I think it's maybe what's missing in the spec.

Best
--
Jeremie
Web : http://jeremie.patonnier.net