Re: [svg2] radialGradient @fr constraints

Hi David,
You mean the condition displayed in figure 8 here,
https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/pservers.html#RadialGradientNotes right?

The discussion and rationale for that addition can be found here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/07/29-svg-minutes.html#item05

[[ Summary of the issue: when the focal point is on the circle edge, with
repeat, then the distance between the first and last stop for the
repeating colors is 0 and the (SVG1.1) spec. does not define what should
happen. ]]