From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 12:27:54 +1000
To: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
CC: "www-svg@w3.org list" <www-svg@w3.org>
Dirk Schulze:
>>> <color> and <angle> Don't need special casing anyway.

Cameron McCormack:
>> What about units for <angle>?

Dirk Schulze:
> CSS supports all of SVG and more. The default is 'deg' for us in SVG.

But that is a difference, so special casing is still needed.  (We might
handle this just with a single sentence referring to css3-syntax to turn
on the "parse with units" flag for <angle>, <length> and whichever other
types need it, but it still needs to be mentioned.)