Re: COMPOSITE VALUES

Thanks. I get that now. I first learned from places like Skia and Agg 2.4
source where the alpha is included in the MULTIPLY for example, so I have
been reading all these different versions and implementations. It was hard
for me to see this actually but it is definitely much better with the split
blend and composite and the blender only doing RGB.