Re: Looking for SVG Mobile 1.1 Java interfaces

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:27:22 +0200
To: mark@kitfox.com
CC: www-svg@w3.org
On Thursday, March 29, 2012, 10:42:18 PM, mark wrote:

mkc> I have a new vector library for Java, and would like to write an
mkc> SVG implementation that uses it.  I recall from working with SVG
mkc> before that the W3 distributes source code that contains all the
mkc> interfaces that you need to make sure your code adheres to the standard.
mkc>  I was looking through the W3 SVG website, but could not find
mkc> any links to archives like these.  Would anyone know where I
mkc> could get one for SVG Mobile 1.1?

The definition of the SVG 1.1 Basic DOM (Tiny 1.1 has no DOM) is

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile/#sec-dom

SVG Mobile 1.1 is just a subset, defined as a list of features; the normative definition is SVG 1.1.

The Java binding in SVG 1.1 is
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/java.html

which links to a zip of the bindings.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG