Re: Future plans for SVG Fonts and SVG (SMIL) Animation in browsers (Was: DOM4 not compatible with ACID3 tests)

From: Brian Birtles <bbirtles@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:18:44 +0900
To: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
CC: www-svg@w3.org
(2011/09/20 23:02), Erik Dahlstrom wrote:
> As for the future plans for declarative animation in SVG, CSS Animations
> if it adds support for animating SVG attributes (in one way or another)
> has been chosen as the preferrable direction ahead.

Thanks Erik for following this up. Can you point out where this was
resolved please. I was only able to participate in the public-fx meeting
where we decided to investigate the feasibility of using CSS animations
in place of SVG animations, that's all.[1]

Thanks,

Brian

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2011Jul/att-0024/26-fx-minutes.html#item05