Re: Case-Sensitivity & SVG-in-HTML5

I tested the example at the webkit bug report on a Firefox nightly again:

[19:38:52.403] document.getElementsByTagName('lineargradient').length
[19:38:52.405] 0
--
[19:38:57.755] document.getElementsByTagName('linearGradient').length
[19:38:57.757] 1

So I agree, Firefox is doing it right currently. I thought that both calls worked the last time I tested it. Sorry.

Dirk