Render timing/binding demo content and IE plugin available

From: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:12:36 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hi Folks,

	As we said in the talk at SVG/Open yesterday, we're making our
IE plugin version of the render instrumentation engine available for
download.

	The plugin supports most of 'sXBL' - the binding language that
we use to construct the web application with.

	Example content is included for those keen to experiment.

	Feel free to send feedback, this version should be considered
alpha quality as it's a long way from feature complete.

	The reflected text DOM view at the moment is a snap-shot at content
load time. The next release (in a month or so) should feature live DOM
reflection.

	If there is interest in a Linux or Mac OS X stand-alone version
for people to try, please ask and we may find time to put one together.

Cheers,
Alex