SVG Open papers missing captions?

From: Jasper van de Gronde <th.v.d.gronde@hccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:37:13 +0200
To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi,

I sent a message about this to info@svgopen.org a couple of days back,
but there was no response, so I'm trying here. For my SVG Open paper I
decided to use DocBook. Naturally I followed the example given and used
the XSLT file provided to "compile" it to HTML. Now, for the on-line
paper a different XSLT file is being used and it does not seem to
supports captions (at least not the way I created them). As I'm
following the example paper and because it all works fine with the XSLT
that was provided, I don't really know how to solve the problem.

(Obviously, if I can't solve it "properly" I'll probably just upload an
HTML version based on the provided XSLT, but I'd rather see this solved
properly, especially since I might not be the only one affected.)

- Jasper