Advanced gradients status

From: Jan Tosovsky <j.tosovsky@tiscali.cz>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 21:26:24 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Hello Everyone,

recently I've come across this document (thankfully stored in bookmarks):
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/modules/advancedgradients/SVGAdvancedGradientReqs.html

I couldn't find the above link now anywhere (on the SVG W3 home page or
children pages). Any relation to the roadmap
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Roadmap is missing as well.

Are advanced gradients abandoned or what are the plans?

Gradient meshes is something what is missing to me in the current SVG
standard. I know it must be also supported in major browsers, but
standardization should be the first step.

Regards,
Jan