Re: Feature request for SVG2 : stroke-position

I like the idea of stroke-position. I believe it covers most needs of web developers, it is easy to implement and doesn't cause multiple DOM calls like vector-effect does.

stroke-fraction is maybe a bit to complicated in my eyes. How does it work together with stroke-width? If it takes stroke width into account, what if the width doesn't reach the outermost border defined by stroke-fraction? This would have a better place in vector-effects.

Again, stroke-position wouldn't replace vector-effects. But I believe it is a good idea to have it beside vector-effects.

Dirk