Re: [css-compositing] some proposals

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Cyril Concolato <
Cyril.Concolato@cisra.canon.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Thank you for your answer. See my comments below.

The model is that you calculate the blended image first (= f(Sc, Dc)) and
then composite it with whatever mode was specified.
The current spec always assumes that you do src-over with blending and that
is changing.
So in the new spec:
- multiply becomes f(Sc,Dc)=Sc x Dc (no more x, y, z)
- src-in becomes X=1, Y=Z=0 (no more f(Sc, Dc))

Rik