Re: minutes, 3 November 2011 FX Taskforce F2F meeting at TPAC 2011

On 11/3/11 9:50 PM, Alex Danilo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> 	Small comment relating to the compositing blend mode
> discussion below:

We came to a similar conclusion when working on a Canvas based web
application, with "in" and "arbitrary pixel shader" being quite handy
for drawing effects.

Also, when working with filters, there are a lot of computers out there
with relatively basic gpus; you can't expect the gpus of those machines
to do much more than basic composite operations. Those machines will
also have relatively slow cpus.

-Charles