Re: Towards Better Anti-aliasing

Hi Cameron,
shared edges should be able to help somewhat. The SVG viewer will need to
process them as one chunk and the author would have to express overlapping
artwork with them.
(Shared edges are what flash player uses as well. They speed up software
rendering and make antialiasing easier)
It looks like Mike's examples would be fixed if 'shape-rendering' was set
to 'crisp-edges'.

I'm doubtful that FSAA will be an acceptable solution since it will apply
to the whole destination image. You usually want different rules for
images, line art and text.

Rik