Re: Minutes, May 26 2011 SVG WG telcon

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 20:04:48 -0700
To: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
Cc: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>, "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
I'm also happy to take over the editing of this spec.

We've talked internally on how the spec should be divided between the
Porter-Duff and the Adobe blending modes and how they behave under alpha and
how their shape is treated.
We also plan to add some blending modes that are currently missing in the
spec.

Rik